Tuesday, June 28, 2005

ok ok ok ok ok

damn its been a minute since i last blogged!! forgive me lol (damn i act like im some blogging queen and folks read my blog everyday faithfully! ha!)

well whats been up? ummm nothing much...

im selling more things on ebay...trying to make a come up...because i dont want a "real job" lol

taking pictures of "stuff" and selling them to a design firm...because again...i dont want a "real job" lol...

hanging out with my son...so i can tell people im a stay at home mom...because i dont want to feel bad because i dont have a "real job" lol..

i donno..i love being home with my son!!...i love taking pics of "stuff" and i love ebaying...and hey...fuck it lol...its getting me some money...so ill keep doing it til it dies down..


my friend derek is getting married...he asked his "live in" girlfriend to marry him..and he texted me saying "SHE SAID YES!!" lol its kinda funny to me that he would text saying that...because i assumed he KNEW she would say yes lol...men are funny!

oh yeah dad's first cousin died...which has been really sad...she and i were pregnant together...and i donno...she has 3 children...who are now left motherless and fatherless...after the oldest two's father died a year ago...and the youngest...im not quite sure where her father is...but its just a really sad situation..she was only 27...

and my only thoughts about it all is..life is soo short...especially when you are a parent...i just want to spend all my time with kpp...so if anything happens...we have great memories..lots of pictures...and love that will last two lifetimes...man i love this kid...im watching him sleep right now...

i love how his body moves a little when he breaths in and out...how he sucks his fingers until he falls asleep...he is such a great kid...and i looooove him sooo much...

so you ask...you arent working yet? lol and my answer is "hell no...i love my son too much lol...im still getting paid severance!!!!" lol

2 comments:

Ms. Mel said...

hey ma thanks for the luv... i guess im not the only one who's out here trying to get money on my own terms! peace.

Anonymous said...

I glade to see we have more people doing what they want to do in life and not letting other determen what they do.