Tuesday, November 30, 2004

my body...wow...

i was listening to this song that de la soul put out a while back...and i was just thiking damn...i should feel this way but man i dont....recently i have been feeling very self conscious image wise...i am still carrying around baby fat and it is starting to make me feel really crazy...ive never been a small girl...but my belly has never looked like this either...i know it takes time for it to come off, but my baby is almost 10 months old on this monday....sometimes i praise my body like am the venus of willendorf because of the miraculous experiences it has carried me through...but on the other hand, i feel that beauty has escaped me...i know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and motherhood is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to a woman...i guess i will just keep shining in my beauty and see my baby fat as baby phat...

0 comments: