Wednesday, March 09, 2005

GIVE US FREE!

GIVE US FREE!!!...so today (i think) was my last day..or at least my boss eluded to the fact......i have to go back down and sign some paperwork and do some other things but im praying that today was my last day!!!! im kinda happy! (thats kinda crazy)...but im happy...im ready to start my "new" life lol...or at least a "new" job......well my boss comes to me and says i can leave early! so im sooo happy...that i call my girl and we go shopping!!! lol my disease! lol...i bought the cutest shoes...but everyone that i show the shoes to haaaateeeesss!! them lol...i know eric would loooove them...my gay white boy lover lol...so i guess ill show him the shoes when i see him next!!! when will that be?????

okay...about jilly from philly....im trying to get over maybe not being able to see her...im bidding on some tickets in indy...well one ticket...i just chalked it up and said i would go alone...especially in indy...cause mostly likely i would see someone i knew there....but other than that...i need to chalk it up!! lol...so noooo more talk about jill scott unless tlock goes with me lol....

okay...well..im going to bed...and maaaan! how i long for another one of those beautiful mondays...like we had...man i had such a greeeeat day on monday...yeah i was at work..but man it reminded me of the good old days...of just sitting outside and just doing nothing at all with the person you love...i looooved monday...i was soo happy...kpp was in such a great mood...i cant wait til the spring...those days make me sooo grateful that spring is coming...he will be walking like a champ...so we can go play at the park alll the time...(i will be displaced lol)....CANT WAIT!!!




ps...send up a prayer for me...im getting the remainder of my wisdom teeth pulled...man im not scared of the dentist...but there is always a chance you know 1 in 1000 that you could die or something serious could happen...i know i know i know...but im a realist...and i just dont want anything to happen...because all i can think about is kpp...always...he is my...just my pride and joy...honestly...he is just the best thing that has happened to me in a loooong time!...just soo wonderful!!

0 comments: