Thursday, March 31, 2005

my day!

man..i thought i would be done..."organizing" by now...its almost 10pm lol...im sooo tired...i think the night before last staying up all freaking night really took its toll on me...so my plan was to take kpp to school and then sleep all day lol...

well the maintance men foiled that plan!!! they were here for 4 hours!!! fixing a damn ceiling fan!!!!BUUUTTT...im not that upset..becauuuuseee...ITS BRAND NEW!!...even matches my furniture...the wood that is...so i let it slide!....

so after they left...i still couldnt sleep...so i watched my movie..."my big fat greek wedding"...aww it was soo cute...its amazing..ME...the movie buff had never seen that movie...well it was really cute...made me think about my own life!!

im a mess!!! seriously!! the other night has really taken its toll on me...i guess it was the not sleeping and the too much thinking!! damn!! what am i going to do with this new found knowledge??...what will be my next move?? who the heck knows...

if you are alittle confused on what im talking about it...you should be...because i havent really said anything!!....i think too much..i need to just move sometimes...act on feelings..and be like nike...and "just do it"....if i feel like calling...i should call!!....say i miss you...say i love you...say what i really feel...instead of holding back...but man i hate rejection!!! and damn should i really dread up my past??...HELL NAW......(thats what my mind says)...but my heart says (yeeeesss pleeeeeeease doo!!!!)

night...

0 comments: