Friday, March 11, 2005

they gave us free!! now what?

so tuesday was my last day...my boss called...and now that i know its my last day...im kinda scared...and hella bored!!! i slept alll damn day today!!!

this suuucks lol...what do people with no job do all day?? im tired of spending money...now what?? eat my self to death lol....spend money...(didnt i just say im sick of spending my money!! damn!!) ive been to the mall more than twice this week...now thats pathetic...tuesday went on a extravaganza! lol shooooes...clothes...baby stuff...then bought those new balance ive been wanting...damn lol....!!! hahaha...then wednesday...chilled...til...that damn dentist didnt pull my teeth..so i was pissed with time to waste til i had to go get kpp...so i spent almost 200 bucks at that damn store!!! but wow i have alot of niiice stuff...clothes!!...then chilled today...but still managed to spend money! ONLINE!!

i should be cleaning and doing laundry but who the hell does that lol...im silly...okay im going to bed..night :)

0 comments: