Tuesday, February 08, 2005

ok pictures of the party

here we go....

kpp saying he is 1!


kpp happy that its his birthday!...


okay dad dressed him (pretty cool huh) and now the party begins...


my mom made the cake...


my mom...trying to make kpp play in it...he didnt go for it lol...


kpp and dad...both in sponge bob hats lol...


ok on to the guests...

my neice amber and kpp...


al(my nephew)....


my other nephew (al and amber's brother) carlos..


kpps friend paige...always in pink!


his other friend baby micah!


micah and his big sister ronae...



kpps cousin shania...uncle al's daughter


kpps cousin tania...and her mom...tia



tania's big brothers...shawn


tania's other brother ron jr...with uncle aaron...


kpps other uncle...my brother gwayne...(mr cool.)


kpps auntie...ronisha...aaron's and dad's little sister...


the party went well...i was soo tired...i didnt get one picture of me and kpp...other people took them of us...but i didnt have one...awww..oh well..we take pics all the time...

sooooo there you have...pics for all of those who are intrested lol...(no one!)

im going to bed....night!

1 comments:

Starfighter Girl said...

Dork! Of course people are interested. And yes that was a lot of people! KPP is sooo cute :) I hope you had a ton of fun! I am glad you upload pictures so I can feel like I was there.