Sunday, February 06, 2005

what a wonderful day today....

oh my goodness...today was suuuch a beautiful day...i love this weather...i mean i really love this weather...a nice day to just take a long walk in the park...(with a light jacket of course..lol)

today the weather was my muse...i had to write something..ive been feeling sooo good lately...just really happy...even when im around...you know who...i always feel weird...but not today...i really had such a great day...just a wonnnnderful day...lol yeah im happy...okay back to the poem...like i said the weather was my muse...and with that said i wrote...

The Gift

I never thought I would feel this again,
My heart is finally mending,
I am beginning to feel happiness,
That means no more pretending.

I can smile now,
A smile with a meaning behind it,
I feel as if I'm born again,
A blessing not taken for granted.


short but sweet...i just feel soooo alive today...smiled like 300 times..for no real reason at all...went to some different stores to pick up kpps birthday party stuff...well i know why im happy..

my son will be 1 tomorrow...he has changed my life tremendously this year...im single...not so much as loving it...but enjoying me..and the person im trying my hardest to become...its sooo crazy because i think im built for the "relationship"...to be with someone...not to say i dont stand pround and tall alone...but i love just loooovin someone...but now that im not doing that...it gets hard...but man...not today..today was GREAT! i love my life...even with all of its wishy washiness lol...ups and downs...ins and outs...loves and lovers...aloneness...sick baby...happy baby...all of it...i looove it....what more can i ask for?? how much more grateful can i be??.........

0 comments: