Wednesday, February 16, 2005

these dreams lol

okay...so last night i had another crazy dream...well not that crazy...but i guess it was really really real....well this time the dream was of my ex boyfriend lol...and of course it was alittle bit of sex involved...but i wont even go into detail about that part...but here goes...

im in the bed sleeping...and he knocks on my door...so i get up and open the door...and look through my peephole...i just stand there...he knocks again..and i continue to just stand there...now if you have ever been to my place...if you are on the other side of the door...you can hear if someone in the apartment has come to the door...mainly because of alllll the creaking wood floors lol...okay...so im just standing at the door...and he finally says..."i hear you in there..." and i start laughing and open the door...

he walks in and (i guess we were together because) i hugged him (i havent hugged him in a looooong time!)...and he kissed me(lol i think its the year and 9 months no sex talking lol but okay)....well he kisses me and i just smile...and say "hi!"...and go back in my room...and sit up in the bed...he comes and sits at the end of the bed...and he starts saying something...(i cant really remember what)...but whatever he said..i started laughing...and the laugh was soo funny...because he started to laugh too...and then i said.."wow...im soo happy!"...he says..."im glad i can bring some joy to your life.." and i just look at him and say.."yes you do"...well after i said that...i get up...and proceed to ummmm (beat the snake hahahaha!)....

well after the whole episode....we are just laying in the bed...and i can remember feeling really safe...(i think this has something to do with my dad...because we talked on the phone last night...and he asked me had i ever felt safe with a boyfriend...and i told him..yep...one...and he told me then thats who you need to be with...well i told him the whooole situation...and he just said..."thats sad...i have my soulmate..i want you to have yours"...and i said..."well if he is my soulmate then he will come back..we will get it together...and if we dont..ill be on montel william's show at 75 and kpp will be trying to hook us up before we both die lol!"....so my dad just laughed and the conversation faded off because he was just sad that im not as happy as i used to sound about love...but its okay i told him...but he doesnt believe me...! okay whatever...thats the whole safe thing)...

so we are laying there...and the doorbell rings?!...( i dont have a doorbell but whatever)...i go to the door...and its evidently the pizza we ordered lol being delivered by the pizza guy....so we are just laying in bed..and watching some corny movie...because we were talking over the movie...so i get this funny feeling in my stomach...and then......i throw up (ahahahahaha yes i threw up!)...(i think this comes form kpp throwing up last night lol but okay)...

so i get in the shower...and its really dark in my bathroom...(i guess he knows this) so he cuts the lights off and all of sudden i feel some hands on me lol...(hey it gets freeeeeekkkkkker lol)....so his hands are on me...and its dark in the shower...no lights on...soo..

awwww...i gotta go home...so ill finish later hahahaha...

0 comments: