Saturday, February 19, 2005

tonight.....

i put the baby down for a nap...i was just going to lay with him for a "sec" well we didnt get up til 1020pm! lol....i guess we were both tired....okay well lookey lookey..

it never fails when im taking some pics of him...that he has to "use it"!....hahahahah look at this lol



hahahah he is sooo hilarious...

but on a more serius note...one of dad's little cousins died...and every since he told me...i just think about my own son...and his short but exciting and blessed life...im sooo grateful...im sooo thankful...and i appreciate him soo much...

its soo crazy how i had stopped praying every night before i got pregnant...either fell asleep too quick...or just didnt think about it...not that i didnt think about god or wasnt grateful...just didnt make it my habit or priority....but now...im always giving thanks for what i have...always given thanks for my son...he is suuuuch a blessing in my life...he makes me sooo happy...and im honored to be his mommie :)!!



nite again lol we are going back to bed :)!

0 comments: