Monday, February 28, 2005

the academy awards???

wow i cant believe it...im just wondering did they vote for jaime foxx because all the other awards shows have...or did they really like him in "ray"....im going to download it tonight..and watch it tomorrow...i cant wait to see it...

congrats to jaime foxx! ive loved him since his bits on "in living color" as wanda...

and you know i even bought his cd lol...hahahaha...thats my little secret...damn that was like over ten years ago lol i was soo hyped to get it...i was in high school..i can remember because it was around valentines day...and i played it that night because i was mad because my mom wouldnt let me go on a "date" with some fool lol..i wont even say his name lol....(thanks mom!)....but i was in love with jaime foxx! lol...yall dont remember "experiment"!!!! that was my sooong!!!..people are selling that cd on amazon for like 200 bucks!!! thats crazy...its probably still at my grandmas house in my box...ill have to call her tomorrow lol..

damn he has really come full circle.....i guess when you win an oscar and all the awards this year...your cd is worth 200 bucks...

congrats...

0 comments: