Wednesday, January 12, 2005

dating...

i didnt know the dating process would be this difficult...you know...trying to get to know someone...asking all those dumb and silly questions...man its stupid...i wish my "right" person would just walk up to me and everything was just easy...oh well its not lol...so now i have to think of some good questions...

im tired of "so luuvely...what are you looking for in a man?"...or this one..."so tell me alittle bit about yourself?"....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i hate them...ill think of something slick..but until then...im stuck asking the same dumb questions everyone else asks...hahaha...

oh yeah i got my hair done tonight...you remember my new years resolution was to look my best all the time...or at least try to...well here goes....



..and yall now i have to try and be super sexy lol...nite :)

0 comments: