Wednesday, January 05, 2005

i looove to shop...

man i love to shop...i love to buy things for...me...my son...my family...or my friends...i found myself buying things i didnt need tonight..clothes of course...but oooh it made me soooooooo happy...is funny because i actually started smiling as i walked out of one of the stores....

what does shopping do to you....mess with some chemical in your brain and say "smile you just bought something"....ummm...i donno...but whatever it does...buying things made me soo happy tonight...

hahhaahah...thats sooo sad...

MY NAME IS TONE AND IMA SHOPAHOLIC!

1 comments:

Starfighter Girl said...

Shopping reinforces your gathering instinct LOL. I know I always feel like that too. It's not even the particular shopping issue. Sometimes that's agonizing. . . alrighty I only have enough money for one of these . . . which one should I get. I wouldn't know about the joys of shopping these days but I digress. Anyway, I enjoy just being out. . . especially when I am alone. I feel independent and free. It's great!