Tuesday, January 25, 2005

my friends and their realtionships....

well yesterday my friend and i were talking and i think i made him mad...well i did make him mad...because he told me today....well this is the story...he is going through some things with his family...cancer...so you know...death...well he said that his girlfriend wouldnt be accompaning him home to see his family...and it really upset me...i guess because i love him and want his relationship to work...well i just told him...if it were me i would be hurt that he didnt want me to come with him...well...we talked about it...and i just told him that it wasnt a good thing to go without his girlfriend...blah blah blah...i mean seeing someone vunerable is the foundation of a relationship...well one of the foundations...well so i ended up apologizing today...because i love him and want nothing but the best for him.... here is a bit of the email...

"...........but women take it sooo much differently than me...you just wanted not to seem like a "baby" but women need that...well at least i do...i cant speak for all women...but the ones iknow and talk to...want to feel like they are helpful...and needed...and i think it will show kim that you love her sooo much...and let her know that she is the most important person to you....awwww....im sorry for making you mad..but man i just get sooo passionate about love...and man you are one of my favorite people...and i want this love for you to last...and i want it to be a good love.........."

lol our relationship is soo weird to me...and i think its weird because we have accepted each other for what we are...and its just easy to talk....and then ummm once i said we would never do uuummm you know...we just got close...its cool...and he is one of my favorite people...and we talk about everything...

0 comments: