Friday, January 21, 2005

snooooowwwinnggg!!! and my dreams.....

why did the weatherman lie??? i hate when they say it will only snow maybe 1 or 2 inches...i always get ready for like 3 or 4....its horrible...this city sucks...no salt trucks...no shovling trucks...nothing....oh well...i just have to get ready for tomorrow...a day full of more snow...and shut my mouth and live with it...ok sorry to rant and rave on my blog lol...

oh yeah the second part of my blog is my dreams...one of my dreams in life is to start an afterschool program for kids...ive been thinking about it for years now...but i truely want to start my own....i dont know what made me think about this tonight but i started thinking about it....i started to think about the dreams i had before i became a parent...and its kinda cool...well its kinda cool because im moving toward these dreams...or at least making baby steps...

wow...THE KPP LEARNING CENTER...or KHALIL LEARNING CENTER...hahaha lol thats funny...i used to have a different name for it...but i think this name is fitting...

KIDS/PARENTS/PEDAGOGY....

but another dream of mine is to become a web designer...to own my own company...but ive kinda put it on the backburner for a couple of years now...but i really want to do it...so i signed up for school...i hope to start in the spring..to become that great web designer i think i can be.....so im happy about that...im reeeally happy about it...

so we will see what happens...im excited..lol can you tell...when im excited...i say "im excited" like 50 times lol.....and guess what?? i havent shared this with anyone yet...so if you are reading this...you are the FIRST TO KNOW!!!...

im excited!!!..

0 comments: