Saturday, January 08, 2005

MY SON IS GROWNING UP!!!

awwwww....so like 10 minutes ago..im sitting here at my computer...and my son is on my bed in the other room watching cartoons..(he is 11months).you know the ones...with all the singing...so he can dance...but it drives me soo crazy...all the noise...and singing...la la la la la....so i came to get on the net...well...he starts to whine and i reassure him that he is okay..im just in here...(mind you he can see me) and to watch his video...well he stops whinning..and im thinking...cool...good he is chilling.......WELL TO MY SUPRISE!!!...he was strategizing a way to get down off the bed....did i just hear hands hitting the floor?...crawling in here?...naw i couldnt have...he doesnt know how to get off the bed yet.......

OOOOOOOOOOH YES YOU DID!!!!

my son is growning up guys...he came in here...he crawled his little butt in here...off the bed...onto the floor...right in here with a huuuge smile on his little face...awwwwwww...

WHATS NEXT??? ...WALKING??....awwww.... :) i love him sooo much :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW! I love babies...