Saturday, January 08, 2005

forgive me...

"forgive me father its been 3 days since my last blog!!!"

wow...today was soo boring..you know the same ole same ole...go to my job and do nothing all day...im usually bored out of my freaking mind all day...so i ebay...talk on the phone...blog roll...ebay...look at nice furniture i could never afford...blogroll...ebay...and then...

a call..i havent heard this voice in a long time...not that long but long enough...i thought i said i was leaving 2004 behind...well tonight, my friend...its back in full effect...and alot of feelings are back with it...man thats jacked because ive been thinking about the voice since i last heard it this afternoon...thinking about what happened....damn...i thought 2005 would be the bomb year...well its not over yet...its only been 7 freaking days...so what am i talking about...everything will be back to the way they were when i wake up in the morning...back to the way they have been for a while now...back to just not thinking...or at least trying not to think about it...and ill go on...but until morning...i have the whole night to just think about it and say...wow...that voice...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that very special voice...

nite :)

1 comments:

Starfighter Girl said...

That first line was hilarious. I'm dyin' over here.