Monday, January 03, 2005

drinks...

my life is getting soo funny...i went to applebees yesterday and they have those 3 dollar drinks...well i was with a friend and didnt want to drink so i said...non-alcholic daquiri...well i order the "whatever fruity booty drink" and the waiter brings it out...i sniff to make sure its nothing added...and as soon as i suuuuuckk it down..my head starts to feel weird lol...so i think to myself..."oooh nooo...was there alcohol is that??!!!"....the waiter walks by...he smiles (i guess to get a bigger tip! NOT)....

wellll....the waiter comes back...NOT SMILING...and ask

waiter: "UUMMMM...SORRY MA'AM...I THINK I MIXED YOUR DRINK...WITH ANOTHER CUSTOMERS DRINK!"
me: thinking...ummm...ok i knew i wasnt crazy...there was alchol in this drink!!...AHHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU KIDDING??
waiter: no ma'am...i gave you the wrong drink...
me: ok! so now what??...
waiter: can i see your ID...
me: alittle typsy...HECK NO...if i was 15 you are going to jail lol...but no you cant see my ID....ive sucked that drink down...
waiter: are you serious...
me: DEAD SERIOUS!
waiter: im really sorry again...ma'am..
me: typsy STOP CALLING ME MA'AM...
waiter: so this will probably affect my tip...so ill give you guys free appetizers...

the waiter leaves...

my date: thanks in advance for the appetizers brother...but...you are not getting a tip...hhahaha
me: aww thats mean lol...but oh well...

WTF??!!! now you got me...someone who can NOOOT hold her liquor...drunk lol off 2 dariquis lol...because the first one got me typsy...so im like what the hell...bring us another one...AND YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING A TIP!! AWWW HELL NAW...hahhaaah...thats hilarious...well i kinda felt bad..and left him $3bucks...and stumbled out of the place...drunk as heck...

so i said to my date...after he asked what should we do next...i said umm...go home home and get in the bed...now this is the same guy..i didnt want to come across is over sexual...well looks like i did...

wow..life is crazy lol...

0 comments: