Sunday, January 16, 2005

a great saturday!

detroit car show!
man i love cars!!! new ones old ones...it doesnt matter...they are all great!!!
i love to just look at them lol...i think it was my father growning up...he had a old school car that i was soo in love with...he hardly let me ride in it or even touch it...so i think thats were the fetish and fantasies come from lol...

but other than my son and the car show...there isnt much else to talk about...my two favorite things..my son and cars lol...oh yeah and how the steelers played tonight!
YESSS!!!


oh yeah i do have something else to talk about....i made two profiles on two different sites last night....you know those want ads...the online dating sites....im hoping to at least to make some friends...if not more...to have some easy conversation...

i was talking to a friend last night...and she said that she would have to date at least 10 people to find the right person...my reply was....DAMN! i cant even find 5 people....hahaaaha lol

so well...i put my profile up...lets see who will respond lol...she made me do it!! but maybe...just maybe..it may be a good idea....




awww im soo in love with my son!! lol! lol he is soo handsome!



and damn today everyone kept saying he looks like me...and man i see it now...he does...i think he looks more like my brother...but wow...there is alittle me out here!! lol

but these are the pics we just took lol we had a long day...but i could NOT take the pics we were dressed alike! lol....im soo glad to be out of that damn car!!

0 comments: