Sunday, January 16, 2005

i love my son!!!

my son! he is soo awesome...he is good sweet boy..excepts when he tries to hit lol..but other than that...he is a good...so man look at these pics of him


he is too cute..those eyes...


oh yeah he is a crybaby lol..ive spoiled him soo much!

when i pick him up from daycare..he gives me this smile...man!!!! no matter what kind of day i had...it all vanishes...and i smile back..and thank god for giving me this son...

thats his momma please look lol...he always does this when i tell him NO!!...looks at me and smiles...already!!!
oooook enough of him lol...

1 comments:

Starfighter Girl said...

Man I am sooo insanely jealous of that joy you have for your son. It is soooo beautiful. I look at the pictures of you and him together and I think wow! I am soooo glad you too are together. It's truly beautiful - Cuz